Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What am I doing... Or not doing?

I decided to write a blog back in May 2011.  That lasted about a week.  So I am going to try again.  I feel that I would be a good blog writer if I could just stick with it.  But blogging is harder than I thought it would be.  What do I write about, who is my audience, how long should each blog be?  The questions go on and on and truthfully, I don't have the answers.  So in true nature to who I am, I am just going to go for it.  My hope is that my random ramblings are just that.  I am always trying to come outside my comfort zone in hopes that my comfort zone becomes so large, I rarely feel uncomfortable.  Opening up to the outside world is something that is outside my comfort zone.  For now, I will hide behind my anonymous blog.  As we all know, it is easier to be brave when no one can see you.  So here goes nothing....

No comments:

Post a Comment